Cumulocity @ Mobile World Congress 2016
CUMULOCITY LAUNCHES SUPPORT FOR VARIOUS 'LOW BANDWIDTH' SOLUTIONS
Including SigFox, Actility LoRa as well as the future adoption of the new 3GPP NarrowBand Internet of Things (NB-IOT) standard
Cumulocity abstracts various APIs used by different low bandwidth access technologies and ensures a stable integration layer towards IT systems and applications. In practice this means that enterprises and OEMs using an industry standard solution already today can also deploy the 3GPP standard solution once it becomes available without IT system re-engineering.
CUMULOCITY 7.0 COMMERCIALLY AVAILABLE
The IoT platform release number 7 is focused on enhanced support for large, global deployments, device management improvements as well as various improvements.
Enhanced support for large, global deployments
- Enhanced filtering, query features for improved user experience
- Improved mass operations to streamline deployment and in-life management for large number of assets
- Automated provisioning for various field bus and PLC systems
- Adding support for more languages
Device management improvements
- Enhanced log files management for better issue resolutions
- Remote command execution through
- Better overall visualisation, reporting and dashboard capabilities
- Enhancements for adding smart rules / real-time analytics
- App hosting
Cumulocity 7.0 is already today running in large numbers of private clouds, and as a managed service in 5 continents, supporting global deployments.