Cumulocity @ Digital Health World Congress 2016
Cumulocity shows how easy IoT adoption can be with the data from unboxed IoT solution components visualised in < 2 minutes.
Cumulocity showcases why an increasing number of medical equipment and support equipment manufacturers are adopting IoT platforms in its keynote at the Digital Health World Congress 2016.
Internet of Things (IoT) platforms inherently overcome the key issues created by single purpose ‘point solutions’ including:
- Security and reliability - Managing the development and maintenance of complex solution to comply with the organisational and regulatory security policies; and continuously evolution of the solution to protect against new attacks.
- Equipment lifecycle management - Efficiently managing the equipment through their 10+ year life of regular configuration changes, firmware updates and replacements.
- Cost of operations and development - Minimising the cost of maintaining the solution team and infrastructure whilst also maintaining business continuity.
- Stability and scalability - Efficiently allowing the solution to scale to millions of devices in thousands of customers across many continents.
- Risk of loss of key personnel - Retention of the courageous experts who have built and maintain the point solution.