Cumulocity @ Mobile World Congress 2017
Cumulocity will be exhibiting at the Mobile World Congress 2017 in Barcelona on 27 Feb - 2 Mar to demonstrate how our IoT platform can enable your IoT initiatives to succeed and support our thriving partner ecosystem.
Cumulocity will showcase some of our latest innovations, which will further simplify the establishment and configuration of enterprise IoT platforms for service providers at scale. IoT Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) removes the need for a separate IoT platform instance to be established per enterprise and simplifies in-life management. Containerised microservices for integration features (like LWM2M, SigFox and Oracle), and application features (like Cloud Fieldbus, analytics tools and vertical applications), vastly reduce the complexity and increase the reliability of managing high volumes of customised IoT platforms.
Visit us at Hall 6 Stand B40
Find out how our IoT platform enables:
- Fully Tailored IoT Device & Application Management for Service Providers
- Low Power WAN Services for OEMs and Enterprises
- Condition Monitoring, Predictive Maintenance and Remote Control of Industrial Equipment
- Digital Services for High Performance Consumer Products
- And much, much more …
Read about how our IoT platform leads and enables business success:
- Cumulocity Snapshot of 2016 MachNation IoT Application Enablement Platform (AEP) ScoreCard
- Deutsche Telekom IoT Application Enablement Platform (AEP) case study
We look forward to meeting you at the Mobile World Congress 2017.